Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 1 billion people and express yourself by sharing all the moments of your day — the highlights and everything in between, too.
Use Instagram to:
* Post photos and videos you want to keep on your profile grid. Edit them with filters and creative tools and combine multiple clips into one video.
* Browse photos and videos from people you follow in your feed. Interact with posts you care about with likes and comments.
* Share multiple photos and videos (as many as you want!) to your story. Bring them to life with text, drawing tools and other creative effects. . They disappear after 24 hours and won’t appear on your profile grid or in feed.
* Go live to connect with your friends in the moment. Try going live with a friend and sharing a replay to your story when you’re done.
* Message your friends privately in Direct. Send them photos and videos that disappear and share content you see on Instagram.
* Watch stories and live videos from the people you follow in a bar at the top of your feed.
* Discover photos, videos and stories you might like and follow new accounts on the Explore tab.
We're introducing three new features:
* You can now video chat in Instagram Direct. Swipe into an existing thread and tap the video icon on the top right to video chat with up to four people.
* At the top of Explore, you'll now see a tray of topic channels personalized to your interests.
* With IGTV, you can now watch long-form, vertical video from your favorite Instagram creators. Tap the new icon at the top right of feed to get started.